Tanner Hoang ( A&M Student) found dead after week-long search, Police Confirmed.

Tanner Hoang, a Texas A&M student from Flower Mound, was discovered dead in Austin following a week-long search, according to College Station police.

Tanner Hoang, who was 22 years old, went missing on Friday, December 16 2022. His family was on their way to College Station for his graduation that weekend. And they were due to meet Hoang for lunch that afternoon.

Texas A&M University, on the other hand, stated that Hoang was never qualified to graduate.

On December 22, Hoang’s automobile was discovered vacant in a parking lot in West Austin.

Also read: Greg Abbott Condemned as Migrant Kids Bussed to Freezing DC: ‘So Cruel’

Volunteers and search teams were urged to return home on Saturday, shortly after social media posts suggested Hoang’s body had been discovered.

Caption: Tanner Hoang who was missing from Friday December 16, found Dead.

The non-profit Amber Alert Network Brazos Valley (AANBV) said that Hoang was discovered dead near the Pennybacker Bridge on Loop 360 in Austin, not far from where the automobile was recovered.

“Tanner’s family reports that he was discovered dead today in Austin, not far from where his vehicle was discovered. Certainly not what many folks had hoped for. Please remember Tanner’s family in your prayers at this trying time “AANBV composed a letter.

The College Station Police Department did not provide any other details about Hoang’s death.

What was the Tanner Hoang death cause?

According to court documents, the family of a Texas A&M student killed by a drunk driver in 2019 has been awarded $69 million in damages.

Carly Beatty, a Texas A&M student, was walking down Texas Avenue with her friends on September 15, 2019. Pedro Puga, who was driving under the influence, hit her there. Puga attempted to flee, but was apprehended in the parking lot of the Tejas Center.

Puga tested positive for THC, cocaine metabolites, and etizolam and had a blood alcohol level of.032. They also discovered a handgun inside a backpack that Puga threw into a bush while fleeing.

Beatty was airlifted to St. Joseph Regional Health Hospital, where she was stabilized by emergency room doctors. She was taken to Houston’s Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center for surgery, where she died a week later.