Wallasey Pub Shooting: Is Rock Ferry Arrested? Where Is The Third Suspect Now Jail?

A Rock Ferry lady has been arrested in connection with the Christmas Eve shooting at the Wallasey Pub.

Wallasey Pub Shooting: Elle Edwards, 26, died as a result of gunshot wounds to the head, while four others were injured.

The shooting shocked the entire country. The day that was supposed to be a celebration for the Edwards family turned out to be a nightmare.

Police have launched an urgent investigation and are asking witnesses to come forward with information.

They also detained and questioned other people in connection with the shooting.

Similar Article: Jeremiah Green, drummer for Modest Mouse, died of cancer at the age of 45.

Is Rock Ferry Arrested in the Wallasey Pub Shooting?

Officials investigating Elle Edwards’ murder have arrested and released one individual in connection with her death.

A 19-year-old Rock Ferry woman has been bailed on suspicion of murder plot.

It comes after the victim’s relatives referred to Ms. Edwards as “the most beautiful and shining star” at a press conference on Friday.

“There was no one as lovely as our Elle May… the way she lighted up a room as soon as she stepped in,” her father, Tim Edwards, said.

Elle Edwards Family
Family’s tribute to ‘beautiful and bright star’ as Police hunt her killer. (Source: Evening Standard)

Merseyside Police Detective Superintendent Sue Coombs read Tim’s statement on behalf of the family.

Merseyside Police have issued an appeal for information concerning a dark-colored Mercedes automobile parked in the pub car park that was used in the attack.

In addition to Ms. Edwards’ death, four males were injured and sent to the hospital with gunshot wounds as a result of the incident.

Three of them have been released, while a 28-year-old man from Beechwood, Wirral, was badly injured but is no longer in danger of dying.

Is the Third Suspect in Jail or Prison?

The third suspect in the pub shooting of Elle Edwards is not incarcerated. He was released on bond.

The 31-year-old male from Tranmere, Wirral, was being held on suspicion of murder conspiracy. He has since been released pending further investigation.

He was the third suspect, along with two others, in the death of the beautician. However, no one has yet been charged.

A 30-year-old Tranmere man has been reinvited to prison on license after being held on suspicion of murder and attempted murder.

Elle Edwards, 26, was shot just before midnight on December 24th outside The Lighthouse in Wallasey, Wirral.

At around 23:50 GMT on Christmas Eve, the preparator(s) fired several bullets toward the pub entrance.

She was shot in the head while celebrating Christmas with friends, and she died in the hospital.

According to authorities, she was not the intended target of the attack.

According to the Daily Mail, the innocent beautician was slain ‘after thug was tipped off about rival drug supplier’ at the pub.

Tributes to Elle Edwards outside the Lighthouse pub
Tributes to Elle Edwards outside the Lighthouse pub in Wallasey. (Source: The Mirror)

On Saturday, December 31, over 20 members of Ms. Edward’s family attended prayers for her at a Catholic church.

They went to Holy Apostles and Martyrs Church in Wallasey to pray. Although the light candles for the victim and the community to “come together.”

Canon Philip Moor of the church, whose nephew and niece were also at the bar at the time of the shooting, remarked that the community was “very startled.”

“It’s saddening, devastating, but I’d say the community is grieving right now,” he said. “We want to reach out to begin the healing process.”

St Nicholas and Wallasey Village URC churches were also accessible for people to pray for Ms. Edwards and her family.